Locally grown, I’m a native of Apex, NC. I have been styling hair since 2010, started at Sam & Bill’s in 2013, and I haven’t looked back since. I have a one daughter, and we love taking trips down to the beach together.
What I love most about my job here is getting to know my clients. I really enjoy the opportunity to get to know people from a variety of backgrounds and work with them to create a style that they will love. It is exciting to get to work with a variety of hair types, creating beautiful movement for each individual.
I specialize in color, and my newest love is the balayage technique. It really gives me the opportunity to use my creativity, and clients love how the addition of more light into their hair creates depth in every style.
In addition to color, I also love all types of cuts for both men and women. The ability to transform a client’s hair, and ultimately their entire image is what truly motivates me. I would love to get to know you and freshen up your look!
- Goldwell Color class – 2013
- Charlotte Hair shows – Charlotte, NC, 2014, 2015
- Bold Beautiful Balayage class with Ash Fortis – Virginia Beach, VA, 2015
- L’Oreal Balayage class – Durham, NC, 2015
- Sunlight Balayage Academy at Jamison Shaw with Candy Shaw – Atlanta, GA, 2016