(When you call, please request STEPHANIE ANNE to book with me, as we have two Stephanies in our salon)
I’m originally from Indiana, and I moved to Raleigh when I was six years old. I have been doing hair since 2010, and I’ve absolutely loved every minute of it. Growing up, I was always watching my mom, who is also a hairstylist, and knew that hair was my calling.
Outside of the salon, I’m a wife and dog mom. Anything that has to do with being outdoors, I’m there!
At the salon, I enjoy doing men’s, women’s, and children’s haircuts. I have very fine, thin hair, and I know just how scary it can be to trust someone with your unique hair, so if that’s you as well, I’m your girl. I also really enjoy working with warm brunettes and summery, balayaged blondes and facial waxing.
Haircutting is an art, and I truly enjoy using my skills to create the perfect flattering cut to match your individual personality. I can’t wait to meet you and play with your hair!
- Charlotte Fashion Focus – Charlotte, NC, 2010
- Salon Centric hair show – Myrtle Beach, SC, 2011
- Charlotte Fashion Focus with CosmoProf – Charlotte, NC, 2011
- *Rusk Cutting Techniques – 2011
- *Matrix Color class – 2012, 2016
- *Goldwell Colorzoom – 2013
- Charlotte Hair Show – Charlotte, NC, 2014
- Masters of Beauty with Nick Arrojo – Raleigh, NC, 2016
- Sunlight Balayage Academy at Jamison Shaw with Candy Shaw – Atlanta, GA, 2016