I’m originally from Syracuse, NY, and I moved down to NC looking for warmth. Shortly after arriving in Raleigh, I found the warmth I was looking for here at Sam & Bill’s. I have been styling hair since 1999, making this my 18th year in the business.
I am married with two kids, a son and a daughter. My family and I love to travel to Myrtle Beach, Disney, and upstate New York. I also enjoy exercising in my free time, especially participating in mud runs and obstacle course races.
I love and am comfortable cutting all types of hair as well as coloring using both foil and balayage techniques. The variety lets me be creative and keeps me on my toes. I am a curly hair specialist, having attended a 3-day cutting and coloring course in NYC to get my DevaCurl certification. I would love to have the opportunity to meet any curly-haired clients who are looking to transition into the Deva style.
I strive to create a positive atmosphere here while adding my own individual style to my hair designs. I always hope to brighten you day, as well as you hair color!
- Redken Symposium – Las Vegas, NV, 2005, 2011
- Fashion Focus Seminar – Charlotte, NC, 2009, 2011, 2013, 2015
- *Pureology Pure Styles class
- DevaCurl 3-Day class – Manhattan, NY, 2013
- *Goldwell Color class – 2013
- Goldwell Balayage class – Greensboro, NC, 2014, 2016
- *Dangerous Business class with Robert Cromeans of Paul Mitchell – Charlotte, NC
- *Jatai Razor cutting class – Charlotte, NC
- *Color class with Beth Minardi, renowned Joico Colorist – Charlotte, NC
- Masters of Beauty with Nick Arrojo – Raleigh, NC, 2016
- Sunlight Balayage Academy at Jamison Shaw with Candy Shaw – Atlanta, GA, 2016