I’m a small town girl from Currituck, NC, doing hair since 2007. I moved to Raleigh in 2011 and found my home at Sam & Bill’s. What I love most about doing hair is the ability to meet someone from all different walks of life, listen to them, and make them feel beautiful, inside and out.
I specialize in blondes and balayage. Whether you want to be cool or warm, natural or bold, I love to make your visions come to life.
Cutting hair was my first love, and I will always have a special place in my heart for the unique ability to create a specific style for someone, from pixies, to bobs, to long, glamorous layers, and sharp, clean styles for men.
I also specialize in curly hair. I am DevaCurl certified, and I would love to give you your next Deva cut! I love that every curl pattern is different than the next, and that makes each cut and style routine interesting.
- Deva Academy – Manhattan, NY, 2013
- *Goldwell Color class - 2013
- Bold Beautiful Balayage class with Ash Fortis – Virginia Beach, VA, 2015
- L’Oreal Balayage class – Durham, NC, 2015
- Masters of Beauty with Nick Arrojo – Raleigh, NC, 2016
- Sunlight Balayage Academy at Jamison Shaw with Candy Shaw – Atlanta, GA, 2016