Join the team at Sam & Bill's Hair Salon in Raleigh, NC. Our friendly and unique staff of barbers and stylists are encouraged to utilize their ongoing education to bring customers the latest techniques in hair designs.
We offer the following premium benefits to all employees:
- Fun & professional atmosphere
- Excellent training
- Growth opportunities
- Discounted products & services
Send resume by email to firstname.lastname@example.org or drop off in person to apply.
Stylist’s performance and skills are directly tied to the reputation and success of the salon. Stylist provide beauty services , such as shampooing, cutting, coloring and styling hair and may also perform waxing or other hair treatment services (ie: deep conditioning, perms, etc.)
Job responsibilities include, but not limited to:
- Upholding a professional, friendly and honest demeanor at all times.
- Having excellent communication and interpersonal skills in order to engage with clients and cooperate with employees.
- Advising clients the best look or style based on their needs and providing guidance on how to treat or manage their hair.
- Demonstrating and selling hair care products and cosmetics.
- Keeping a clean, organized workstation which complies with State Board Sanitation regulations.
- Maintaining client records and daily timekeeping.
- Participating in continuing education as needed to maintain licensure.
- Attend all staff meetings.
We are looking for team players that are motivated to build and keep their careers with us always engaging in a positive and encouraging way.
As both the first and last point of contact for the salon, the receptionist is responsible for making clients feel comfortable and welcome while maintaining the salon’s appearance, professionally and aesthetically.
Job responsibilities include, but are not limited to:
- Ensuring clients have an exceptional experience from welcome to checkout.
- Answering phones and making appointments while monitoring email and social media for client correspondence. All client communication is to be conducted through the receptionist (s) not the stylist.
- Light housekeeping duties such as laundry and folding towels, restocking the concierge bar, collecting trash daily, wiping down counters and overall salon cleanliness.
- Knowing salon services and knowledgeable of all products in order to answer client inquiries and make recommendations.
- Handling cash, credit card transactions and balancing sales with the ability to run financial reports accurately.
- Creating promotional material such as new client bags and shelf-talkers.
- Updating social media platforms (Twitter, Facebook, Instagram, etc.).
We are looking for team players that are self-motivated and always representing the shop in a friendly, positive and encouraging way.