It is our goal here at Sam & Bill’s to provide safe and quality salon services to all. In order to do so, we are taking the utmost precautions to keep our community and salon safe. We ask that you all help us to be diligent in our practices so that we may not contribute to the spread. Please use this page as a reference for what we are doing and what you can do to stay safe.
- Please reschedule your appointment if you are symptomatic, or have been in contact with anyone who may have been exposed to Covid-19. We encourage you to seek medical support and testing.
- Symptoms of Covid-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Please note masks are required inside of the salon. Your stylist will also be wearing a mask for everyone’s safety. Your stylist will also fully sanitize all hair tools, equipment, and chairs before your appointment.
- Please wait in your vehicle until you are called in for your appointment. For safety, we are operating on a reduced capacity inside of the salon at any given time. Please feel free to take advantage of our “sanitation station” outside the front door of the salon if you are in need of hand sanitizer, disinfectant wipes or disposable $3 mask.
- Your temperature will be taken with a no contact thermometer at the door. Once you enter the salon please proceed to the upstairs or downstairs bathroom to wash your hands, scrubbing for 20 seconds with provided antibacterial soap and warm water.
- After doing so you may proceed directly to your sanitized chair at your stylist’s station. It is our goal to provide you with the same amazing, quality service during your appointment.
- After your appointment has concluded please proceed to the front desk for no contact check out. We are happy to still pre book appointments during this time. There is hand sanitizer at the desk as well for your way out.
- As a salon we are being diligent to disinfect common touch points, eliminate as many touch points as possible, and having the salon deep cleaned frequently. We thank you all for helping us continue to provide you great hair service, safetly.