Covid Safety UPDATE
It is our goal here at Sam & Bill’s to provide safe and quality salon services to all. In order to do so, we are taking the utmost precautions to keep our community and salon safe. We ask that you all help us to be diligent in our practices so that we may not contribute to the spread. Please use this page as a reference for what we are doing and what you can do to stay safe.
- If you have had a fever or a cough in the last 14 days or you have been in contact with someone who has been sick in the last 14 days. PLEASE RESCHEDULE! We encourage you to seek medical support and testing, Covid- 19 is still in our community and we want to do our part to continue keeping staff and clients safe.
- Symptoms of Covid-19:
- Fever or chills
- Shortness of breath or difficulty breathing
- Muscle or body aches
- New loss of taste or smell
- Sore throat
- Congestion or runny nose
- Your stylist will also fully sanitize all hair tools, equipment, and chairs before your appointment.
- Please wait in your vehicle until you are called in or sent a text for your appointment. Please be patient, as we are trying to book appropriately but with additional sanitization and social distancing our timing may be off.
- While we are operating at full capacity we still asked that you not bring any additional guest with you to your appointment, this includes children.
- Once you enter the salon please proceed to the upstairs or downstairs bathroom to wash your hands, scrubbing for 20 seconds with provided antibacterial soap and warm water or use the provided hand sanitizer.
- After doing so you may proceed directly to your sanitized chair at your stylist’s station. It is our goal to provide you with the same amazing, quality service during your appointment.
- After your appointment has concluded please proceed to the front desk for no contact check out. We are happy to still pre book appointments during this time. There is hand sanitizer at the desk as well for your way out.
Be assured that we are practicing heightened sanitization practices to address yours and our safety concerns. Please be patient as we all are adapting to this new normal.
Thank you for trusting us and supporting Sam and Bills Hair Design.