(Pronounced MY) I’m the first woman to join the team at Sam & Bill’s Place, now known as Sam & Bill’s Hair Designs. I got my cosmetologist license in 1980 and began work here in 1983. This year will be my 34th year here, and that says a lot about me!
I am originally from Vietnam, and I knew from the time I was a young girl that I wanted to do something with hair. I loved tennis and was very talented when I was playing, and I LOVE to read. My current favorite books are the Purpose Driven Life by Rick Warren and Up Country by Nelson Demille.
I have traveled to 42 out of all 50 states in the US, and my current favorite is Utah. I am also a farmer, and I have been a volunteer at the Inter-Faith Food Shuttle teaching Farm Now for seven years; farming is in my soul!
My specialties are beautiful cuts, colors, and highlighting. I am also the salon expert in perms and soft body waves. I would love to create a beautiful and sophisticated style for you!
- Redken Symposium – Las Vegas, NV, 2011
- Goldwell Color class – Santa Monica, CA, 2012
- Pureology Pure Styles class and many more hair shows in between!
- Goldwell Color class – 2013
- International Hair Show – Denver, CO, 2015
- Sunlight Balayage Academy at Jamison Shaw with Candy Shaw – Atlanta, GA, 2016