I’m a Florida-born Raleigh native. I graduated from Aveda in Chapel Hill in 2009 and got started here at Sam & Bill’s in August 2011 as a receptionist. I took on a full time stylist position in February of 2015.
When I’m not playing with hair at the salon, enjoy spending time with my husband, two pitbulls, Chloe and Raiden, and our cat, Peanut. My hobbies include reading, running, and watching cartoons. I also consider myself a big foodie, and I would love to talk about great, unusual restaurants with you!
I specialize in, and am very passionate about, the art of men’s hair cutting and balayage. For my men, I enjoy doing both trendy and classic cuts. For my female clients, I love creating natural, caramel brunette and beautiful, buttery blonde balayages. I also love cutting long layers or a trendy lob and finishing with a blowout, night-out-ready waves, or a fun braided look!
Outside of the salon, I spend a lot of time continuing my education to keep giving you the best hair. I always stay up to date on the newest trends and styles for all of my clients. I can’t wait to create a new, fresh look for you!
- *L’Oreal INOA class
- *Bumble and Bumble product class
- *TiGi Product class
- *L’Oreal Balayage class
- *American Crew Mattematic Collection and Cutting class – 2012
- *Dangerous Business class with Robert Cromeans of Paul Mitchell – Charlotte, NC
- *Color class with Beth Minardi, renowned Joico Colorist – Charlotte, NC
- Goldwell Color class – 2013, 2015, 2016
- *Bold Beautiful Balayage class with Ash Fortis – Virginia Beach, VA, 2014
- Masters of Beauty with Nick Arrojo – Raleigh, NC, 2016
- Sunlight Balayage Academy at Jamison Shaw with Candy Shaw – Atlanta, GA, 2016