Andrea is no stranger to the area, she is a local girl who was raised in Garner, NC. She started cosmetology school in 2009 and found her love for the beauty industry. She started out at another Salon in 2011, after five years there, she found her new home at Sam & Bill’s!
Outside of the salon, you can catch Andrea with her husband, Andrew. She loves being outdoors, visiting local parks and spending time with her family. Coming from a family of ten children, Andrea enjoys being around people and working with all types of hair. She also has no shortage of good family stories while you’re in her chair.
Sam & Bill’s is filled with well rounded stylist, but Andrea finds the most joy in creating custom cuts and mixing custom colors for each individual client based on face shape, hair texture and lifestyle. She specialized in adding dimension and shine to brunettes, and can cut a killer bob.
- DevaCurl Level One Inspired Certification class
- Moroccan Oil Product Knowledge class
- Goldwell Color class
- Toni and Guy Academy
- Framesi Master Color Course with Travis Vann
- Nick Arojo Cutting and Styling class
- John Gay Attitude for Hair Keratin Certified
- Beauty Scope Tour featuring Ryan Teal